Bubble Heat Chart Excel add-in is a tool to visualize up to 4 data series by using axis X, Y, bubble color and size.
There are 2 types of bubble chart in this add-in:
- Color Category Bubble Chart: the color represents the category of the data
- Color Heat Bubble Chart: the color is turned into heat-map to represent the numeric value.
There are 3 sample data in this add-in to show the usages of the bubble chart:
- Color Category Bubble Chart
- Housing, GDP, Population by States
- Security Risk Return Chart
- Color Heat Bubble Chart
- Housing, GDP, Min Wage, Population by States
The data are in 5 columns in the following order:
- Name(ID) of the data
- Numeric value for the axis X
- Numeric value for the axis Y
- In Color Category Bubble Chart, the 4th column has string value to represent the group, category of the data.
- In Color Heat Bubble Chart, the 4th column has the numeric value that can be rendered into heat-map color for the bubble.
- Numeric value for the size of bubbles.
- Visualize up to 4 data series.
- Easy to use and user friendly. Sample data can be the template to build own data.
- Change the title by clicking the title area and enter the text as needed.
- Mouse over the bubbles to view the detail in the tool-tips.
- Interactive Chart: the chart is binding to the data table in the sheet, the chart is drawing when the data is entered.
- Download this add in and start Excel 2013 SP1 or later.
- Select a sample data in the settings screen.
- Click Insert Sample Data button to insert the sample data and view the chart.
- Delete the data in the sheet and repeat step 2, 3 to view different type of chart.
- PPaste own data into the sample data table and click binding the existing table button to draw the chart
- Change colors in Settings screen as needed.
- Click in the title area in chart to enter desired title.
Version 184.108.40.206 Release Notes:
- Merge the ChartType and Sample Data setting to simplify the settings.
- Add Video Tutorial.