Calendar Chart Add-In is a tool to visualize the daily data into calendar view. For example, the user can use this chart to visualize the game or class attendance, daily stock/security return to find the seasonal pattern in the observed data. The color in each cell reflect the data value. It makes the viewer easily to capture the largest gain or loss in the stock daily return calendar chart.
- Download this add in and start Excel 2013 SP1 or later.
- Click Insert sample data button to insert sample data. The sample data is Microsoft (MSFT) Daily Return data in stock market in 2015 and 2016.
- Paste own data in the same format into the sheet to replace the existing sample data or create your own table in the same sheet. The first column is a date, the second column is a number.
- The chart is binding to the table. The chart is updating when the data is entering.
- If there are multiple tables in the sheet, the user can click the tool icon to go to the setting screen and click Bind to existing data button to select the table as needed.
- The user can give a title to the chart by clicking in the title area and enter the name as preferred.
Version 126.96.36.199 Release Notes:
- Customizable colors for the chart cells.
- Customizable Cell Size.
- Customizable chart height for fitting multiple years data.
- A color picker is added for easily selecting colors. Please see Color Picker for detail.
- Change the layout of settings window.
Version 188.8.131.52 Release Notes: