Candle Stick Chart add-in is a tool in Excel to visualize the price movement of securities by days, weeks, months. One candle stick represent 1 unit of movement of high, low, open, close. The stick represents the high/low.
The bar represent the open/close. The color of the bar represents the up (green) or down (red).
This add-in is typically used by financial professional to do the technical analysis of the security market. The bar, stick show the daily, weekly, monthly market movement - high/low/open/close.
This add-in is easy to use that it allows user to use sample data as the template format to build his own chart by pasting the data into the sample data table.
- The user can use the GCC Historical Security Price Add-in to collect security data for this add-in that has the required data format in place.
- Sample data can be the template to build the chart.
- Easy to use and user friendly.
- Change the chart title by clicking the title area and enter the text as needed.
- Download this add in and start Excel 2013 SP1 or later Add in.
- Click Insert Sample Data button to insert the sample data.
- Paste own data into the sample data table and click binding the existing table button to draw the chart.
- Change colors in Setting screen as needed.
- Click in the title area in chart to enter desired title.
Version 188.8.131.52 Release Notes:
- Setting Window updated to GCC setting standard format.
- Title can be updated and saved automatically in the chart window.