Project Management Chart (Gantt Chart) add-in visualize the project management process for tasks and resources with displaying critical path.
3 sample data show the data structures of underline chart engine supports:
- Data with dependency and resource: this sample data shows how the user can build tasks with dependencies and assign resources to each task.
- Data without dependency: the user can also build tasks without dependency on each other.
- Data without resources: the user can build tasks without resource assigned.
3 different charts are drawn for these different sample data. The users can build their own data based on the sample data template as preferred.
The user can show the project critical path by checking the check box in the setting windows.
- Insert Sample button and Bind to Existing data button are located at top section of the setting window.
- Mouse over tasks to view the data detail in the tool-tips.
- Easy to use and user friendly. Sample data can be the template to build own data.
- Interactive Chart: the chart is binding to the data table in the sheet. The chart is updating when the data is entered.
- Download this add in and start Excel 2013 SP1 or later.
- Select a sample data
- Click Insert Sample Data button to insert the sample data and view the chart.
- Build own data and follow the same format as the sample data, then paste into the sample data table.
- Click in the title area in the chart to enter preferred title.