Bucket Chart (Histogram Chart) Excel Add-in visualize the data distribution of frequencies.
This chart can visualize multiple data series histograms.
Four sample data in the add-in helps user to understand the data structures:
- 2 samples for multiple data series histograms.
- Single Series with Label: In this sample data, one data series with its label are supported.
- Single Series without Label: only one numeric data is supported.
- Multiple data series histograms in one chart.
- Customizable bucket size and maximum number of of buckets.
- Mouse over the chart to view the data detail in the tool-tips.
- Change the chart title by clicking in the title area and enter a preferred text for the chart title.
- Easy to use and user friendly. Sample data can be the template to build own data.
- Interactive Chart: the chart is binding to the data table in the sheet. The chart is updating when the data is entered.
- Download this add in and start Excel 2013 SP1 or later.
- Select a sample data type in the sample data drop-down in the setting window and Click Insert Sample Data button to view the chart.
- Clean the sample data and set the focus to the first cell.
- Select a different sample data in the setting window and view the chart.
- Repeat step 2, 3, 4 to view all the 4 different sample data.
- Build own data and paste into sample data table and click binding existing data button to draw the chart.