3D Chart Excel Add-in visualize the data in 3D bar, dot charts.
There are 7 chart types in this add-in:
There are 2 types of sample data in this add-in. It can be selected by using the Data Type drop-down in the setting window:
- X axis is a number (default)
- X axis is a date/li>
The sample data provides 4 columns data:
- X: Numeric or date
- Y: Numeric
- Z: Numeric
- Style: Numeric. It is used only in Bar-size, Bar-color, Bubble-size, Bubble-color to represent the value for size or color.
Adjust the chart view size by using the Zoom Out setting.
User can hold down the left mouse button and move the mouse to rotate the chart.
User can set up the vertical ratio of Z axis to X-Y axis to adjust chart.
In Bar chart, user can adjust the bar size in X axis and Y axis in the setting window.
- 7 3D chart types.
- Mouse over the chart to view the data detail in the tool-tips.
- Change the chart title by clicking in the title area and enter a preferred text for the chart title.
- Rotate chart by dragging the mouse.
- Interactive Chart: the chart is binding to the data table in the sheet. The chart is updating when the data is entered.
- Download this add-in and start Excel 2013 SP1 or later.
- Click insert sample data button to insert the data.
- Adjust settings and clean up the data before switching to different setting.
- Build own data and paste into sample data table and click binding existing data button to draw the chart.