Organization Chart Add-In is a tool for creating organization chart in Excel. This chart is an interactive chart that you can see the chart update while the data is entering the table. It allows you update and create the chart drawing no shapes and fitting in the text.
- Download this add-in and start Excel 2013 SP1 or later.
- Click Insert sample data button to insert sample data.
- The user can paste own data in the same format into the sheet to replace the existing sample data or create own table in the same sheet. The first column is name, the second column is manger, the third column is the title or department name.
- The chart is binding to the table. You can see the chart update along with the data entered.
- If the user have multiple tables in the sheet, you can click the tool icon to go to the setting screen and click Bind to existing data button and select the table.
- The user can give a title to the chart by clicking in the title area and enter the name as preferred.
Version 220.127.116.11 Release Notes:
- Add Size settings of Small, Medium, and Large options.
- Add Style setting to add Text only organization chart.
- Add a check box for enabling/disabling the Collapse of the nodes when double clicking the node.
- Change the setting window layout by moving the insert sample button and binding existing data buttons to the top of the window and change the buttons into images button.